Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Animal Communication

Some researches prove the animal can communicate to the human being. They can understand and learn some symbol or vocabulary from the human being. For instance, the chimpanzee can follow people to do some gesture, dolphin can sing, dog can wag their tail to represent happiness or whale can make an echo etc. So, you can see many pet or animal tried to perform in the advertisement on TV, or act some role on TV show and most of them are funny show or series.

On the other hand, my cat also can understand me since I pick up it on the street. Since my cat is stray cat, it felt very scared and kept shouting on the street. Then, I hold it in my arm and brought him home. Soon, it became calm, because he knew he found a new cat owner to take care of him. After feed him for some period of time, my cat keeps follow me in the house, the cat sleeps with me. When it was nearly the sleeping time, it will shout to me to sleep as a baby. Also, my cat will feel angry and scratch at me if he sleeps. Similarly, he knows very well who treat him good or not, Like my brother treat him no good, it often hides itself at the corner. In opposite, it will stick to me and keeps calling me when I came back, it even run outside the house to welcome me when I opened the door every day, or when I called his name, he can understand and came to me. Some research said if cat lay down and keeps rolling the body on the floor, it represent them happiness. If the pee on some corner or other area. It means they want to enlarge their territories. If their hair stand up suddenly, it means they feel angry. That’s the reason somebody said each animal have their personality and temper, it is important that we should understand their character and temper, try to communicate well our pet and treat them as our friend. Surely, many pet can understand your meaning when you communicate to them. They can comfort you when you are sad and can share your joy when you are happy.

1 comment: