Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Cat

I have three cats at home in Hong Kong, why I have three cats at home. Originally, I have one female white cat, one day, my cat brought his cat to my house. After that day, my cat got pregnant and gave born two black and white cats. Surprisingly, one of the baby cat is completely black in color. I chase back his father had one black point on the head, the other part of the body is completely white as my snow. Another baby cat is white color, she likes to play and run around with the other baby cat. After couple months, they knew how to go out of my house to play and went to visit my neighbor house without their permission. They ate the cat food of my neighbor, walked around in their house and jump up and down in their apartment to play with their cats. But my neighbor is so generous to my cats and feed them food every time. Sometimes, when I hold one of the baby cat, the other one will feels jealous on the other and kept shouting, sometimes even fight the other one. So, I will treat them equally, once I hold this, then will hold the other immediately. Feed them in the same time and called their name at the same time. Play and sleep with them together. Therefore, they can feel your love and feel happy.

1 comment: