Monday, March 22, 2010

Met my friend in the church

This week, I went to see my church member in the church, I saw the priest and some elders who I knew them for a long time. I feel very happy to see them. I knew them since I was fifteen year old. Since we grow up together, many of my friends have baby and brought them to the church. The church was full of baby crying voice. Although we have a congregation at the time, the priest was sharing the Bible. However, some church members were disturbed by the baby voice. I still can hear the Bible sharing. When I saw my friends, they were very nice to me, they also prepare the meals, desert and fruit for the lunch. Finally, each of everyone pay CA$3.00 dollar for the lunch. It was so good to enjoy the cheap meal and went with my friend. Finally, they had a thanksgiving time for one of the sister who have a new born baby one month ago. Their whole family came out to share their happiness and give thanks to the Lord Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. I like to be involve church activities,too. God bless

    ReplyDelete